Mission Complete

SeanD

I hope these pics work, new computer and 1st time using. Any way, here is my #4 Wapak. It was the last size I needed to complete my set. I now have all the sizes of Wapak. I found some, bought others. Im not "lucky" enough to get pieces for dirt cheap.

Attachments

• CIMG0669.jpg
    CIMG0669.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 67
  • CIMG0670.jpg
    CIMG0670.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for the replies. It took around 4 years to complete the set. I also hace a round griddle, long griddle, and a dutch oven. I just like Wapaks, I think cause they are fairly easy to date (1903-1926). Believe it or not, my #12 is one of my favorites, even tho it was really pitted when I got iy. The pits have filled in nicely with use, and its my go to pan most of the time. I know theres supposed to be a #13, but I have NEVER seen a pic of one, trust me ive looked. In my mind I have a set.

I hope these pics work, new computer and 1st time using. Any way, here is my #4 Wapak. It was the last size I needed to complete my set. I now have all the sizes of Wapak. I found some, bought others. Im not "lucky" enough to get pieces for dirt cheap.

Are they all the same style Logo or do you have a set of each?

I hope this works.....here are a few pics of some of my collection. The Wapaks are all on the wall, in order. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• CIMG0674.jpg
    CIMG0674.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 28
Back