Lodge?

Kyle S.

Curious if anyone has any information on this skillet? I thought I had seen one on the forum a while back but I couldn’t find the thread. Everything screams lodge to me but the stylized numbering and the handle. Any information is appreciated.
Kyle
https://imgur.com/a/NM3g6iZ

Would expect a no-notch Lodge to have a raised size number on top or at 12 on the bottom, and a molder's mark. The casting roughness at the lip left of the handle in the third pic would make me look for areas of the gates that looked like grinding marks that were molded in rather than ground off.

Right. Any idea what it might be then. The one at 6 o’clock looks like a later lodge marking. But the stylized 7??

It is actually cast pretty well. Super smooth cooking surface and side walls. The back is perfect and has that one mark on the bottom. The only rough parts are on the handle, but the 7 is stylized and intentional. I know I have seen this skillet before, just not sure if it was identified.

Early Lodges are not without their flaws, I have one with an actual visible thumbprint cast in it.

Back