Today's Find

John M.

Went to a few garage/yard sales today. Was beginning to feel like I was going to strike out, but then I found these three items.

As usual, any information and/or comments are welcome.

Thanks.

93MAKch.jpg

yl7HTYx.jpg

8gVMLjY.jpg

JdVhbyB.jpg

pFMw1Sn.jpg

First piece is a heat diffuser that is used on a stove burner. It should have a wire handle that fits into the slot. The last piece is used for branding steaks rare, medium or well done when cooking on the grill.

The branding irons are pretty cool. The aebleskiver pan from Norway is a nice find. Was the family that you doing them at European considering the Italian piece as well?

The branding irons are pretty cool. The aebleskiver pan from Norway is a nice find. Was the family that you doing them at European considering the Italian piece as well?

I believe it was an estate type of sale. Looked like someone once owned a small store of some type. Lots of stuff! Some younger kids (20 something?) were cleaning up the property & having a garage sale.

Aebleskiver Pan, Eh? Interesting! Thanks. I was wondering what it was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æbleskiver

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

First piece is a heat diffuser that is used on a stove burner. It should have a wire handle that fits into the slot. The last piece is used for branding steaks rare, medium or well done when cooking on the grill.

A heat diffuser. Hmm... I was thinking it was some kind of Trivet.

The "Branding Iron" was the only piece that I knew what it was. Seen items like it before.

Seem that any BSR with a #7 is super smooth! I found my first RM 9 this week, pictures later but it's slick too!

Back