Low Price Lodge Items

HBO plan. (Help a Brother Out) Walmart has some “Rollback” prices on Lodge
Cast Iron on their website. I don’t have any interest with Walmart and I know some people hate them etc. But I myself even though I don’t love them, am a bargain shopper on a fixed income (early retirement) and try to look out for me! The #12 six quart Camp Oven is $37.00, Regular price is $54.00. The L14SK3 15” skillet is $49.90. Regular price is $74.50. These are great prices on a quality USA product. Finding camp Ovens or #14 skillets in the wild is rare in my area and these are an option for someone that’s been looking for them. You can order online and have them shipped to your doorstep (possibly free) or have them shipped to your local Walmart and go pick them up at the store (definitely free shipping) Doug if this is not allowed please forgive me and remove.

Sorry, I should’ve kept it short and to the point. It’s just my nature to ramble and add too many comments etc. It drove my supervisor crazy! He would say “cut the chase and get to the point” Or “Give me the readers digest condensed version”.

Back