Unmarked Cast Iron Bundt Pan

bought this at a flea market could any one tell me who made it and approx. the year it was made thanks Tom

Attachments

• resized bunt.jpg
    resized bunt.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 88
  • resized bunt 2.jpg
    resized bunt 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 84
I have a lodge that looks similar, except the handles are a little different. Does it have any dots or letters on it? Mine has "L" under one of the handles.

Mike L. it has a dot under one of the handles other than the dot I can't find any thing else. Mark H. what is the deciding factor that makes you think it is an import? I am very curious to know what it is and what to look for...Tom:?:

I'm no expert but I believe it's a Lodge. I have some cornbread pans with one or two dots under the handle. I'm going to go way out on a limb hear and say, it's from the 60's or 70's. I hope someone else comes along and confirms that, or tells me why I'm wrong.

Mike L, thanks for the quick reply on the information that it could possibly be a Lodge, I am still trying to figure out how to tell the difference between an import or an american made Bundt pan, so if any body can tell me I am all ears...Tom:)

The only imported bundt pans I ever see are from Germany. Usually when I say import I am referring to an Asian pan, but I am not aware of any Asian bundt pans. Every one I come across is pricey. Is there a cheap Asian Bundt pan on the market that I am not aware of?

Back