Kissing Up to Lodge

I follow Lodge on Facebook as I am sure some of you do as well. Is it just me, or does everyone on there kiss up and tell them that Lodge is the best? I have made mention on their page several times that it would be great if they made a finish ground cooking surface. They dont seem to care.

Critical/negative posts are likely removed. Doubtful that Lodge sees their FB presence as a venue for complaint handling. One might also assume the prevalance of favorable comments there come from users of their products not collectors of vintage iron. Their position on polish grinding for years seems to be that it's unnecessary and that seasoning actually sticks better to as-cast surfaces, which might be true for their Lodge Logic pre-seasoning process. Given that they've outlasted all the rest of the domestic manufacturers and have recently undergone a major expansion, they're probably not looking to fix what they don't think is broken. When you build a new DC with two dozen dock doors, you're moving a serious amount of product.

https://app.oxblue.com/open/lodgemanufacturing/lodgeexpansion

Back