recent finds

JMoss

https://plus.google.com/photos/118392149433464426705/albums/5996646164996859089?banner=pwa

The last two weekends I have been cruising the East Texas flea markets and resale shops. Attached are photos of some of the things I bought and most of which are now in the lye bath.

WWSO Fat free fryer #1218
Lodge #3 single notch, smallest and lightest #3 I have ever seen
WWSO E Breadstick pan
WWSO Krusty Korn Tea Size #1317
WWSO Square Skillet #1218
Lodge (I think) camp stove, never used

I also bought a WW glass lid that fits their #8 skillet. I can't get a decent picture that shows the raised WW logo. I guess its too clear and small.

Happy hunting

Jack

Last edited:
Thanks Jerry. The fun is definitely in the hunting. The work starts shortly thereafter. Everything that needs it is in the lye bath. I'll post more pics when they are clean and seasoned.

Jack

The E Bread stick pan was $15. That vendor also had the WW glass lid for $6. I didn't even try to negotiate the prices.

Jack

I didn't even try to negotiate the prices.
When the marked/asking price is already reasonable, and it's someone you're going to be dealing with again, it often pays off in the long run not to haggle on it, but instead use the fact that you've paid full price in the past as a future bargaining chip on an overpriced piece.

Back