Help with Combo Cooker ID needed

GTurner

I just picked up a skillet lid for a combo cooker. I know it is not for a John Johnson or Blankenship cooker as I have the Blankenship skillet lid and the Johnson doesn't have pour spouts and this one does.

The lid has pointed pour spouts and a tab at 6 and 12 o'clock on the rim. I have seen pictures of this cooker set. It is believed to have 5 or 6 pieces.

Any idea who made it and a year estimate? Also, how many pieces are in the set?

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for your help. If there is a thread that has the info, please direct me to it. I couldn't find it, but didn't know how to narrow down my search for this combo cooker.

If you need pictures, I already placed it in my lye bath so it might be a minute.

I think I've seen pieces just identified as 'tab' or 'tab and notch' combo cookers... so everyone else is unsure of who made them as well.

I think I've seen pieces just identified as 'tab' or 'tab and notch' combo cookers... so everyone else is unsure of who made them as well.
I've seen it listed as Tab & Notch as well. I wish it was known. Any idea the number of pieces in the set?

no, the only ones I've seen any real info on are the two you mentioned it not being made by...Blankenship and Johnson...

Back