Skillet ID Help

Unmarked smooth bottom Wagners are more often seen with dimensional size inscribed on the bottom e.g. "10-1/2 INCH SKILLET", with Made In USA added on later ones. This would be an earlier example.

Thanks I actually have no idea very new to this just starting out. In fact I recently found a small logo number 6 Griswold never seen one before so I started looking it up online found this site now here I am

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I will say this the seasoning on the grizwold and the one I'm trying to identify are nothing like I've ever seen before in fact my wife has quickly become a little protective over them :p also I apologize I,m computer illiterate don't understand how to run the forum yet either but I'm working on it this site is invaluable with its information thank you

Last edited:
Doug would you take a guess on the year ? Also I'm wanting a Griswold square egg skillet 129 what's a reasonable price on one in good shape

Sometime after 1935 - ?, I would think.

Check eBay sold listings for recent values. Things I gave $20 for are going for over $100 now, so I'm not the one to ask.

Back