Wagner 1891 Original Cast Iron Skillet - How Old Is This

BonnieG

This cast iron skillet has been in our family for many years. I know from reading it is not original or early 1900's but I am curious if anyone could estimate its age. I know my mom used it but when we got it we've only displayed it. We are starting to downsize and we've wondered if we should keep it or sell it. I've attached some pictures. On the back on the bottom before it says Made in USA above it is a 0(zero) or letter O and I don't know what that means. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!
Bonnie
I just tried to upload a picture and it would not allow me to do so.

This cast iron skillet has been in our family for many years. I know from reading it is not original or early 1900's but I am curious if anyone could estimate its age. I know my mom used it but when we got it we've only displayed it. We are starting to downsize and we've wondered if we should keep it or sell it. I've attached some pictures. On the back on the bottom before it says Made in USA above it is a 0(zero) or letter O and I don't know what that means. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!
Bonnie
I just tried to upload a picture and it would not allow me to do so.

I just tried to convert the jpg to a pdf which worked however I still can not upload no matter what size I make it

Back