Guess What I Got for Father's Day

CJMunnich

I've been wanting one for years, but could never pull the trigger. I decided to put it to good use.

Attachments

• IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 102
I got a BSR 3052 (shallow fish fryer for the sportsman grill) at an auction a while back... I got it all cleaned up and seasoned... so now I'm kind of keeping my eye out for an older sportsman...

// is that a real picture or a sportsman advertising pic? because I can smell that meat cooking and its making me drool all over my keyboard.

CJ ... outstanding. I gave up on coal long ago (the era of the Hibachi !). But seeing the small footprint of that grill makes me want to wade back into my coal burning College days. Nicely done. I really like it. ;)

Charles

Very good, CJ! I think I can smell the food cooking too... :) Do we have overactive imaginations? Looks like a great gift, which I bet will get much use!

Good decision CJ. I treated myself to one about a month ago. It was the last one on the shelf at Academy and priced at $89.99. I could tell it had been opened and taped back up and when I got it home I found the bail was missing. I called Lodge and asked if the bails were available and, if so, how much they cost. Once they heard my story they insisted on sending me one for free (Ok, they didn't have to insist very long). Sure enough a new bail showed up in my mail box about four days later. They didn't even ask me to pay the shipping. Great customer service. No wonder they are the 'last man standing" among the great American CI manufacturers.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Jack

Back