Introduction - new to this site

NLevine

Hi Everyone!

My name is Nick and I'm excited to be a member of this forum. A little about me, I'm an avid outdoorsman that loves to fish and bow hunt all over Oregon. Bringing home wild game and cooking fresh meat in a hot cast iron skillet makes me a very happy man.

As far as my cast iron collecting, my collection is getting to the point where my wife is asking "where are you going to put that one" or "OMG, another pan?"...you get the idea :icon_thumbsup:

I'm excited to be a part of this site as I love learning and talking about vintage cast iron. It will be nice to have a group of people that actually understand why I'm so excited to find a certain piece. I love discussing the subtle differences in pieces, for example why some skillet lids are marked 1064 and others are 468.

Anyway, just happy to be aboard! Thanks for reading.

Welcome from Maine , I've lives just about my whole life eating food cooked in iron. My mum passed on good stuff an experience .

Sent from my RCT6272W23 using Tapatalk

It will be nice to see your input Nick. Our deer season started August 15 in the coastal counties. Hunted last night and tonight. Hot and buggy.

Back