Tennessee Vacation

Thanks, but I didn’t win Dan. I wasn’t in the game and I didn’t want to humiliate anyone. I just wanted to hear the rest of the story after sharing information about the other players with you. I had learned that the good ole boys keep over 100 cards in their deck.

You may have lost this one game. That’s all it is. Better luck next time.

Hilditch

Dan, I am sorry to hear this. I think it's sad some people are like that. You did the right thing leaving the review and I hope other people will consider your review before shopping at his store. I don't facebook but I see this store has a facebook page as well.
Thanks for the kind words, Bonnie. I don't Facebook either, although I have an account that I do use for viewing only, and I see that they have a "Thank you to all our veterans" message on there... I am a veteran.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Thanks, but I didn’t win Dan. I wasn’t in the game and I didn’t want to humiliate anyone. I just wanted to hear the rest of the story after sharing information about the other players with you. I had learned that the good ole boys keep over 100 cards in their deck.

You may have lost this one game. That’s all it is. Better luck next time.

Hilditch
Your last post (the one I quoted) sounded to all the world to me like a "told you so!" insinuation. If that was not intended, then I'm glad to hear it. Maybe I was just touchy about it.

Back