Quartzsite swap meet 2016

Bonnie, when I read your posts about having iron in the e-tank, I must admit it makes me envious. It's still too cold here for me to start running my tank. Great picking, I always enjoy seeing your finds.

Thanks Jody, my family is from Clearfield, PA. I'm familiar with how cold it gets there. If I ever get back there for one of our family reunions I am definitely going to try to do some CI hunting while I am there.

Jeffery,
I don't think anyone said Bonnie doesn't know what she is doing. She is a sweetheart and her restorations are to be envied.

Bonnie,
Can I see a side shot of that Lodge FBP? You know, where the bail is attached? I saw one that was very similar in a local shop but it was matched up with a lid that had dimples like a BSR Red Mountain lid.

Jack

Jeffery,
I don't think anyone said Bonnie doesn't know what she is doing. She is a sweetheart and her restorations are to be envied. Jack

That is just a figure of speech, old saying.

I have been accused of having a sense of humor. :chuckle:

Jeffery R,
No offence taken. Someone else was picking on Bonnie and it pi** es me off.

Thank you for all your posts I have learned from all of them.

Jack

Jeffery R,
No offence taken. Someone else was picking on Bonnie and it pi** es me off.

Thank you for all your posts I have learned from all of them.

Jack

I do not act like that someone else. Guess it is better to be pi**ed off, than on.

Thank you for your feed back. I enjoy helping others, and having a good time.

I didn't take offense. I would have responded with "I have some mad skills when it comes to pot scrubbing!" but the juniper trees in my yard are blooming and throwing off the killer yellow dust so I took two benadryls and they knocked me out. If I thought Jeffrey was picking on me I would just find that picture of him in his russian fur hat and post that. He likes to dress like Dr. Zhivago when he scrubs pans.

Very nice job, Bonnie. I am always cheered-up by your "after" photos; hard work shows! :) Concerning your "monkey wards" pan: I have a 12 inch Montgomery Ward cast iron handle griddle [which is a great pizza pan]--I never use it without remembering my dad, who also used the phrase "monkey wards"--fun to know he was not the only one who did!

I didn't take offense. I would have responded with "I have some mad skills when it comes to pot scrubbing!" but the juniper trees in my yard are blooming and throwing off the killer yellow dust so I took two benadryls and they knocked me out. If I thought Jeffrey was picking on me I would just find that picture of him in his russian fur hat and post that. He likes to dress like Dr. Zhivago when he scrubs pans.

I think you just like the hat, so here it is. I have to get cleaned up to bring home the seasoned iron. It was cold that day.

castiron%25252Cmt.man4354.jpg

That is the one. Whenever I imagine you scrubbing pans Lara's Theme is always playing in the background. ♪♫♪

" hope of spring" I am still waiting for winter.
It was 59 deg. the other day.
We have had more rain that snow this season ( just can not call it winter)
"beautiful days" When we do get winter, it covers everyones junk in there yards and makes everything look, well beautiful for a few months.
"sleigh rides to dawn" I have nothing but dust on my sled, from sitting. It does not work good in the mud.
"Blossoms in green and gold" The only thing that blossomed in Mud season, it is here early.
"Someday we'll meet again," Winter, I am still here.:icon_rofl:

Sharon, I saw one of those "monkey wards" round griddles on ebay recently. That is a nice griddle.
Jack, here is a picture of the handle attachments, if the picture is too blurry I blame Jeffrey for making me laugh so much!
http://i.imgur.com/9HSWTFM.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

" hope of spring" I am still waiting for winter.
It was 59 deg. the other day.
We have had more rain that snow this season ( just can not call it winter)
"beautiful days" When we do get winter, it covers everyones junk in there yards and makes everything look, well beautiful for a few months.
"sleigh rides to dawn" I have nothing but dust on my sled, from sitting. It does not work good in the mud.
"Blossoms in green and gold" The only thing that blossomed in Mud season, it is here early.
"Someday we'll meet again," Winter, I am still here.:icon_rofl:

Sometimes I get really bored when I am scrubbing pans. It's tedious work. I often times find myself singing a little ditty. This is one of my favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

Back