Please Review Terms Of Service

Doug D.

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's safe to assume that few if any actually took the time to read the Terms of Service when they joined the CIC Forum oh so many months (or years) ago. I would encourage you to take a moment to browse the ToS so you're aware of forum rules and policies. Thanks in advance for your attention.

CIC Terms of Service

Replying to this post is not required.

Re: Please review Terms Of Service

Thank you Doug. I'm sure I have violated some of these policies and I appreciate you putting up with me.

I am pretty sure you just flushed most of the toxins down the drain.

Jack

"It is not intended to be a chat room."

I believe that I probably violated this rule with one of my most recent posts, where I shared a personal photo. The content of the photo led me to want to post it here, but it was more personal related than informative. I'll admit that I didn't read the TOS as closely as I could have when I joined. My apologies for the oversight.

Neither of you have done anything to apologize for. The rules and policies exist to protect the forum and its members and to deal with malicious abuse, not to stifle the people who are genuinely here for the right reasons.

Gentle reminder for newer arrivals.

It's been a year since the subject was last visited. No one in particular should feel they are being singled out.

Back