You need one

W. Hilditch

I don’t know when I got it. I don’t know where I got it. I don’t even know what it is. However, you probably need one.

It is made of steel with a factory coating, which will burn off, and has no markings on it. This will allow you to use your spider pots and pans on a gas stove. Probably even works on an electric coil stove. My spider bean pot is real happy sitting on this pan, sheet or whatever it is.

Hilditch

Now, to my dismay, I learn from the gray book that I don’t have a spider bean pot. I have a spider kettle. I also have a ham bone and a whole lot of ham. (“Eternity is a ham and two people. One person and a ham is infinite.”)

In the near future my kettle is going to cook that ham bone, soak some beans and then cook ‘em with a whole lot of ham. It is just going to have to deal with it!

Hilditch

Now, to my dismay, I learn from the gray book that I don’t have a spider bean pot. I have a spider kettle. I also have a ham bone and a whole lot of ham. (“Eternity is a ham and two people. One person and a ham is infinite.”)

In the near future my kettle is going to cook that ham bone, soak some beans and then cook ‘em with a whole lot of ham. It is just going to have to deal with it!

Hilditch

Calling the Cast Iron Police on you Hilditch, no beans in the kettle without proper permits.

Back