Huntin Iron

Doug sent me a p.m. in a back door attempt to censor my thread. Doesn't like the content. Seems like a lot of folks do! Thought I was being p.c. but evidently not enough for his taste. This is my last post, thanks to all who enjoyed the thread. Little skillet & Victronox are perfect for small minded folks.

Attachments

• IMG_20150326_152442-1.jpg
    IMG_20150326_152442-1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
Censorship has nothing to do with it. This website is dedicated to helping people learn about vintage collectible cast iron. I am not interested in unrelated personal agendas or concerted attempts to guide discussions elsewhere. To give the benefit of the doubt, I normally deal with issues on a case by case basis discreetly via PM.

But, in the interests of transparency:

"It is my preference that postings on the forum stick mainly to collectible cast iron cookware. I am concerned that the practice of intentionally including other items in cast iron photos and commenting on them as well is potentially counterproductive to that goal. While I can somewhat understand cooking implements, I see no value in including things like ammo or boxcutters, nor the prompting of discussions of them in this setting. I would appreciate your understanding and cooperation going forward on this."

Just bumpin this thread. Wanted to say to hell with Doug & his censorship. Shame on all y'all who enjoyed this thread & didnt say so. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Doug sent me a p.m. in a back door attempt to censor my thread. Doesn't like the content. Seems like a lot of folks do! Thought I was being p.c. but evidently not enough for his taste. This is my last post, thanks to all who enjoyed the thread. Little skillet & Victronox are perfect for small minded folks.

So you are back.

Doug gave you the respect by calling you out discreetly via. PM. Why do you need to air your dirty laundry out for everyone to see who is the real Jerk

Why are you getting your panties all in a knot?

This is all about respect

I have nothing about knives or guns. But this is a Doug's web site that is still free for everyone to enjoy. So his rules need to be respected. You do not want to, Hit The Road. Your comments are not welcome here.

The name of this web site is The Cast Iron Collector. Now were have I read on this site that it has anything to do with guns and knives. There are sites for guns and knives, just not here. What is next, p*rn?

Go start your own site, and set your own rules.

I am sure a lot of posters to this site were interested in your cast iron, and that is why you joined YES?

You have so much mud on your face, go wash it off and think a minute. If you can come to the understanding that you need play by the rules like everyone else. Then I think (if you are not locked from the site), you owe Doug first, then everyone on the site an apology.

You do not want to, Hit The Road.

Back