New Member from Central KY

GBranstetter

Very pleased to have found this site a few weeks ago . Being brought up around farm country cooks ,i have been a cast iron user/fan my entire life .

Recently picked up two pieces that I would like help in identifying . I will try to post the pictures and look forward to any help from members here on the site .

Thanks .

Greg B.

Welcome to the forums! Im going to Eastern KY in Sept. to visit my mother, I hope to do some searching while Im there.....shes in Breathitt County.

Good luck Sean . Should be able to find some iron while your visiting Ky .

Brethitt Co is one of our counties that has an elk population too . Might see a big bull if your lucky .

Welcome "G". I'm from Ashland (Boyd Co.). My sis lives in Sommerset and I try to visit as much as possible. I'm now living in Arizona but still miss the country living. You will be glad that you have joined this site. There's a wealth of information here and research is a must for some of these old pieces we have acquired. You will for sure NOT be disappointed and DougD has a lot of data that has come in handy over the years I've been a member.

Looking forward to watching your post when you get around to it. Might be helpful to let you know the Imgur is one of the better image posting sites when it comes to posting pics of your CI.
Good luck with your collecting.

Back