Compressing the Jpeg Files

WJMcKay

I have several pictures I took of two dutch ovens I was given by my father, I have a fairly good idea of the maker and year however I was hoping to get some help here. I took the pictures with my phone and the site says they are too large to upload, does anyone have a remedy for pictures that are too big? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have several pictures I took of two dutch ovens I was given by my father, I have a fairly good idea of the maker and year however I was hoping to get some help here. I took the pictures with my phone and the site says they are too large to upload, does anyone have a remedy for pictures that are too big? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes, you are going to need to resize them. I have the same problem if I use my iPad for pics. I have to send them to my laptop, where I can resize them with a photo program. Then I either send them back to the iPad, or usually, I just post them from my laptop. Either way, they have to be reduced. 640 x 480 works pretty good for everything.

Back