Identify Skillet please

GCrawford

I am not a collector. I'm a user. Have been a lurker here for some time but rarely post. Got this #8 out for a Salisbury Steak dinner and became curious. My guess is that it is a Lodge. Inside bottom is quite smooth.
8SK_zpsvtlfaw9u.jpg

Sorry about the size!!!

It's a three notch lodge.

Since it says "Made in U.S.A" that puts it in the fairly newer age range. Probably 1970s or after.

After Posting the above I decided to see just what I did have in CI.
Not pictured are 6 Camp Dutch Ovens I have . . . You know, just in case of the "Zombie Apocalypse.";)

A couple pieces need a bit of work. Found them in the shop attic.

Since this is a CI forum just thought you might enjoy perusing someone else's stuff.

OJlwW9V.jpg

bMObYk1.jpg

ih2cCfM.jpg

8cnKaFJ.jpg

You're a user and not a collector?? Never in my born days could I actually "use" all that CI, and I've been the sole cook in my family for years and years! :chuckle:

You're a user and not a collector?? Never in my born days could I actually "use" all that CI, and I've been the sole cook in my family for years and years! :chuckle:

Well, during 70 years of existing the stuff just accumulated and I kept it. No idea where some of it came from. My workout routine is moving it from cabinet to cabinet to pot rack.:icon_thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing; I will have to remember the workout idea--that's a good one! And yes, I sometimes think the things multiply on their own...;)

Back