Howdy from Texas

K. Craver

Hi, I am a full time cattle rancher and I have a small collection of Cast Iron. Hope to learn more about my current ci and my future purchases :p

Welcome aboard. These are some very nice and CI savvy guys. I have learned a lot here and enjoy reading the posts.

Have you started hitting all the flea markets, antique shops and garage sales? The hunting is the most enjoyable part.

Jack

Welcome aboard. These are some very nice and CI savvy guys. I have learned a lot here and enjoy reading the posts.

Have you started hitting all the flea markets, antique shops and garage sales? The hunting is the most enjoyable part.

Jack

CI is very hard to find in my area.... Lots of chuck wagon chefs!!! Most antique stores are very expensive. My collection is very small in comparison to many others, I only have 30 or so pieces. Mostly older stuff :icon_thumbsup:

Thirty pieces is not a small a small collection. If its the good stuff, that is very impressive. I have a ton of the garage sale, daily user pans and maybe 6 or 7 seven "collectible" pieces. I cook in the good stuff and my son is supposed to put the rest on E bay (I guess I need to raise the commission to get him to actually do that).

If you are ever in the Houston area just PM me and I'll give you the location of some shops that may have something that would interest you.

Jack

ive been to kemah!!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

i'm in irving! i'm comin' for dinner!

Back