Newbie needs help identifying heavier then all get out pan!

KFranks

First thanks for allowing me to join. Second, I have this casserole/rectangle pan or server. Enameled over cast iron. Has either a W or M in a circle embedded in cast. I'm stumped! Any clue? Attempting to add photos but not sure I'm doing this correctly. Here goes :(

ImageImage

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

And how do I get the slot link off my posts?

Bonnie thank you! I'm so geared at what vintage cookware looks like that I don't know any new wares. Thanks again!

Doug I'm seeing not a link, sorry but a pic of Pharoah slots that takes you to the site. I take you don't see this?

I could see how someone might mistake this logo with the old Westinghouse logo. If it had a little dash at the base of the W it would be the same logo. I have a couple Westinghouse baking dishes that I really like.

Doug I'm seeing not a link, sorry but a pic of Pharoah slots that takes you to the site. I take you don't see this?
If you are logged in, that is not anything to do with this site. Amazon and Google ads are shown after the first post in a thread but not to registered logged in users.

Bonnie yes, I first thought Westinghouse but no dash was there. Then thought Wagner but the trademark was not the same. That's where I was stumped. I have to remember to look for current and well as vintage.

Back