What Hubby Found at the Flea Market

JennaP

My DH went to the flea market this weekend, I stayed home, but he surprised me w/the following finds. They were all purchased from one vendor and for a total of $40 for 9 pieces. Some I can identify, some I'm not sure about. I am also including a couple of other recent finds just for the fun of it.

flea mkt by j p, on Flickr

This is what I think I have in the above picture: 3 notch Lodge #7, possible BSR #10, gem pan, possible Lodge #6, not sure of the next one, clock (cast, not stick on), #3 Taiwan, #3 Wapak (my first). The clock even has a notch where the power cord would hang down.

cruddy #5 by j p, on Flickr

This one was purchased w/the above group and also too cruddy to tell the maker.

misc by j p, on Flickr

These are just some odds and ends I recently picked up. The #3 is a Taiwan has been made into a clock ($3.00), there is a Wagner 1891 commemorative pan, and a single notch Lodge w/fire damage (I guess).

Will be fun to clean these up!

That was a nice thing that your "Hubby" did for you. Can't wait to see them all cleaned up.

I thought so too.

Some of them are getting the oven cleaner treatment (until I can get lye bath and e-tanks set up) now so as they get cleaned I will post back. It's very satisfying to get a dirty pan clean.

Thanks.

Back