CI Collection Display

Last weekend I put my iron up behind the wood stove. Not pictured are Dutch ovens and lodge hibachi. I plan on hooking up my wood fired boiler this spring and I am currently on the hunt for an old wood fired cook stove to take the place of this stove.

Attachments

• 3F13964E-9E90-4DE4-9BD5-66A07A227147.jpg
    3F13964E-9E90-4DE4-9BD5-66A07A227147.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 62
Thanks! I dont know why it turned the picture sideways. I really need to try to figure out how to use imgur. I always feel bad attaching pictures.

Now im going to concentrate on swapping out the 60's unmarked wagners and the other more common pieces for Older higher quality pieces. The ones I replace will go to friends that have tried new store bought cast iron and got frustrated.

Looks nice. If you run out of wall space, I may be able to help (LOL)!!!

lol I'm not sure the drive would be worth it to you. If you notice I have another board around the bottom just above the bricks. That is built in expansion room! Plus I can move the hooks closer together for the # 3,4,5,and 6's.

Fantastic look!
I wish I had an area do do that. What I do have hung is hidden in the pantry and behind a door on a grid wall setup.
Yours just looks so much better!
Great job on the display and good luck on the hunt for cookstove.

Fantastic look!
I wish I had an area do do that. What I do have hung is hidden in the pantry and behind a door on a grid wall setup.
Yours just looks so much better!
Great job on the display and good luck on the hunt for cookstove.

Thanks so much I am very happy with the way it turned out. I have a line on a cook stove, but it is not exactly what I am looking for. Ive got plenty of time to find the right one.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

What kind of waffle iron you got there ? Got a pic ? Nice display

The waffle iron is a Stover that was so rusty it it wasnt funny. It also smelled really bad of mouse urine. A couple of electrolysis sessions and a self cleaning oven cycle and it looks and preforms like brand new. I posted pictures of it on here before Ill look for the link to that thread. I dont know how to use imgur and I dont like posting alot of big pictures.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

https://m.imgur.com/a/VcZIo

Hope this works. I couldn’t find the thread. I tried imgur for the first time. I probably screwed it ip real good

Back