Help identifying pan

The notches in those positions are typically associated with Lodge. There are also even some pans labeled with other makers' names that were outsourced to Lodge, who included their signature three-notch heat ring. This one, however, appears to lack the markings that would also confirm Lodge, such as a 1" tall size number just below the 12 o'clock notch, and/or some pattern or other quality control markings at the 6 o'clock position, unless they are obscured by build-up, but I don't think so. The handle design is also not in keeping with Lodges of the period this pan would have to be if it were Lodge. I'm afraid what you have here appears to be a generic import piece which copied the Lodge notches characteristic.

Thanks Doug. This confirms what I suspected. Only paid $5 for it at a garage sale. Thanks for your input. I still have my special 10" Wagner from around 1915 that does everything I ask of it. I just had the kitchen converted to gas and purchased a new 5 burner stainless range and am now a happy camper !

Back