Martin DO

JMoss

The other day I found a made in Korea DO with lid for $10. The pot was light weight and a spinner, however it had a Martin lid on it. I couldn't pay the lady quickly enough.

The lid had surface rust but cleaned up nicely. I have a hamburger logo Martin DO pot that has been waiting at least two years for me to find the correct lid. I think this is the right one but would like someone who is in to Martins to confirm that it is.

Here are some before and after shots: http://imgur.com/a/6pRZv

Jack

Last edited:
Jack, I don't think I can give you a definitive answer without physically holding the DO in my hands. I suggest you wrap it carefully and take it to the post office before the end of business hours today. :icon_thumbsup:

No problem, it rained here today also and it's a welcomed relief to the heat. That DO looks really nice. I know it's a good feeling when you finally complete a matching set, as always you have done a good job saving a bit of history.

Great looking DO. I have a few Marten skillets I picked up just because I liked the hamburger logo. Nice find :icon_thumbsup:

Jody M
Thank you. Im pretty happy with it.

Do you know if that is the correct lid for this DO??

Jack

Thank you're good to go Jack....I have a #7 &#8 Martin skillet lids but no Martin skillets. Hope I don't have to wait 2 years to get my skillets.

I found a Martin DO without lid once, but I knew my uncle had a lid so I was set. I found a #5 Martin skillet today, recently posted, and I have a #9 Martin skillet.

Back