Todays finds

#7 Griswold Slant Large logo with heat ring

#8 Griswold Sm. logo

#9 or a #10 Unknown at the moment. Could be Erie 3rd series, Sidney Arc logo or Wagner Arc logo of some sort.

also a 3 legged [short] gated pot. seems to be 3 quarts or so

all 4 for $55

they also had a #4 wapak scotch bowl, missing the assist ring. the iron was not broke, just no ring. wanted $25

Thanks. I'm back at the shop I'm buying that wapak Scotch Bowl. I'm sure I can find an assist ring somewhere.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

got the scotch bowl for $25. also here are more/better pics of the pot

Here they are after the e-tank

Griswold #7 Slant Logo...pitted on the bottom also rocks because the bottom is lower than the heat ring. Cook surface is mint.

#7 3 legged gated kettle/pot/mini cauldron...has a raised 7 and a gate mark,
great shape inside and out. No pitting and no rocking. Also has a unique bail twist attachment, both sides are intact.

Griswold #8 Small Logo...slight wobble [1 playing card] the rest is in great shape

Sidney Centered Block Logo... excellent condition. the heat ring has a wear spot and it rocks a little. Besides that,its flat and level Also has a sand shift mark

Wapak #4 Scotch bowl Awesome shape inside and out. Missing the assist ring. I do have a line on one from a broken wagner. Has an Erie ghost mark and a lot of casting flaws on the bottom. No pitting and the cook surface is excellent

Back