New pile of iron

It would be much more interesting if you were to post a before and after picture once you had in your possession and laid out to see exactly what all you have. Can't complain about the price even if none are real keepers.
Hope you hit the "mother load".

No wonder I can't find any iron.Your getting it all in my area! I saw this add too and it looked interesting but I was driving in opposite direction today.

not much there. got these 4 for $25

#3 1 notch lodge
#34 Sm Logo Griswold Plett Pan
#3 BSR century
and a completely rusted #8 griddle. i have to see what it is

pics tomorrow when the sun is back

No wonder I can't find any iron.Your getting it all in my area! I saw this add too and it looked interesting but I was driving in opposite direction today.

I try to get as much as i can afford. i go to Revere, Lynn, Raynham, Salem NH and Londonderry Nh flea markets a lot. I also peruse CL a few times a day with 30 or so key words. I haven't been to Todd farm yet. I know a guy who goes every sunday and buys all the iron. He has a shop in Peabody. He has an E-tank that i have my iron cleaned in

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/hsh/5638238302.html

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

I've been to and talked to the guy in Peabody. He was very helpful.

Been to Salem once, Todd farm a couple of times but later in the day by the time I got there, Lynn once, Londonderry once but since its the closest to me now I'll stop by more. Would like to go to Brimfield at least once but only if I can get there real early and get a parking space. I search CL and ebay for specific things that I'm looking for. Shopgoodwill but the pictures and descriptions can be lacking. But I lucked out a couple times with it. Yard sales have been more miss than hit. I once went to a yard sale were they said they had cast iron, but he was too tired to dig them out of storage for the sale. Said he had been collecting CI for decades. Called once and emailed once without a response.

Back