end of a long dry spell

I really don't know but I am guessing Lodge. The cooking surface on that griddle is pretty, I like the swirls.

Last edited:
Jmoss, I used to have a pan with those same type of machining marks on it. The cooking surface was smooth as glass. It was a 12 unmarked DO.
The picture really doesn't do it justice. I kind of have seller regret for letting that one go.

http://i.imgur.com/4rbsnA9.jpg

Ooh, a large DO is kind of next on my "things I covet" list. I had a #12 with lid in good condition in my hands last weekend (I think it was Wagner, but I don't remember for sure), but I had to pass it by. They were asking $125, which I didn't think was a bad retail price, but I don't like to pay retail. But it was hard to walk away from...

Bonnie,
That is a very nice DO. I've never seen one with the size # on the assist tab.

DougH,
Don't give up Doug. A few months ago I picked up a #12 BSR DO for $45. There are still deals to be had, just keep looking.

DougH,
Don't give up Doug. A few months ago I picked up a #12 BSR DO for $45. There are still deals to be had, just keep looking.

Oh, I know...I'm learning patience, mostly as a way to avoid going broke on this hobby :icon_thumbsup: Still, some pieces attract you more than others, and this one was trying to pull me in.

Back