Hello from Kathleen in Pa

Kathleen A.

I am basically a reseller of treasures I find. Of course I keep many of the treasures and do like old cast iron for cooking. I have been directed to this site many times when researching items so figured I should join.

I collected quite a bit of gunky, encrusted old cast iron that everyone else passed up at estate auctions and flea markets over the past year. I am getting to the stuff now, cleaning the gunk off to see what exactly I have. I have a few pieces that have me stumped.

I will enjoy perusing the site to learn and discuss.

Thanks for accepting me to the group. :bow:

Welcome aboard.

We enjoy seeing what you have found almost as much as we enjoy finding it our selves, There are lots of very experienced collectors here and they can identify almost everything [if it is marked]. Always post pictures if you are looking for help identifying things. Descriptions are nice but pictures are better

Welcome. I'm not a true collector, but an avid user of CI. I've bought a lot of CI over the years and use it. I've sold a couple of pieces that were too big or someone just could not live without. I've also given away a bunch to various family members/friends who wanted CI for use. It's all fun, and this site is a great place for learning. Again, Welcome.

Back