Made In Holland

SeanD

IMG_20191123_140034.jpg IMG_20191123_140050.jpg IMG_20191123_140106.jpg

Got these At GW for like 10 dollars. Any info on the made in holland sauce pot would be great. I like the pattern on it.

Dru Holland. They made pieces in blue, green, yellow and I've heard white. I don't remember the dates right now. Also, the colors were made at different times from what I remember.

I'll try to find the info this weekend.

DRU Holland (Netherlands)

Made 1930s to 1960s. DRU stands for Diepenbrock & Reigers of Ulft, a town in the Netherlands. Pieces distributed as premiums in grocery stores in the 1950s. Most often enameled in pastel colors with contrasting trim, and adorned with depictions of tulips or other flowers or graphics.

I've owned several pieces. The Blue with tulips seems to be the most common.

Thanks so much for the info, and the link. I dont have a lot of enameled CI, so I was happy to find these. I think the skillet was 3 bucks and the pot was 5.99.....something like that. Seems to be made pretty well too. I used the pot yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner. Im happy!

SeanD, I have about 7 pieces of DRU. I love the tulips painted on them. I'm looking for a white one as I have blue, green and yellow.

Enameled is very versatile.

I love the pan...now ill be on the lookout for more of the same color.....good luck on your search!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

what pieces do you have if I may ask?

Thats a nice dutch oven...thats what i would call it at least. Now I want one...............

what pieces do you have if I may ask?

I have (2) 12 small round blue Dutch ovens without lids, 20 oval green Dutch oven, 20 & 26 round yellow Dutch oven, 24 oval yellow Dutch oven and a 32 oval green casserole baker. I might have missed one though.

Wow, thats a LOT of this DRU CI....Im liking it more and more....mine is a 20 says on the bottom....I like the color and the design.

Thanks for the pics...those are so cool. I never really saw a butter warmer. I collect ashtrays, so now im on the hunt!

Back