From Pennsylvania

Michael Fox

Hello folks,

My name is Michael. I've just received my first CI skillet as a gift from my wife after me doing nothing bit reading all the info I could glean from the internet and watching you-tube videos these last few months. And of course talking her ear off about every little bit of it HA !
When I start a new hobby I dive completely into it, perhaps obsessively. And I suspect she bought me the skillet in an attempt to finally shut me up about the subject so I could just start cooking on one.

My first skillet is a "Wagner arc logo 1891-1910"
It's nickel plated, I'm honestly not to enthused about that. But she ment well, and did not realize what it was at the time. However, i still like it. Still plan to use it. And have her sitting in a lye bath as of this morning.

Looking forward to discussions on the forums ! And quite happy to meet you all :wine:

Your wife just gave a drunk a drink. Its all down hill from here. It is a very addicting hobby. Welcome to the madness. Lots on the site to read.

My first skillet is a "Wagner arc logo 1891-1910"
It's nickel plated, I'm honestly not to enthused about that. But she ment well, and did not realize what it was at the time. However, i still like it. Still plan to use it. And have her sitting in a lye bath as of this morning.

I hope that skillet is in the lye bath and not the wife lol

Enjoy the fun of the hunt!

Back