Who Made This? No 23 - S Tiny Corn Stick

GTurner

Look up in eBay 'Tiny Corn Stick No 23 - S'

Who made this gem pan and what year was it made? I just bought one in an antique mall in Charlotte and original thought it was Griswold because I remembered the 23 numbering on the 11x2 gem pan of Griswold 955. All that is marked on the CI is what is started in the title.

It is a nice piece to add, but was thinking it would fit nicely into my set of a 22 and 23 gem pans of Griswold.

As does the OP's. Griswold pattern numbers are separate from their pan/model numbers. For example, a Griswold No. 273 cornstick pan is pattern number 930.

No again. With BSR we have the luxury of catalogs covering a broad period of their manufacture. No pan of this design is shown or listed. The referenced page is speaking in a very narrow context, and fails to consider those abbreviations are used severally elsewhere.

Well, I have joined the club of the many who are trying to figure out the birthplace of this little gem pan... 5 rows by 2 columns. Quite a nice little pan - good casting, minimal rust, cleaned and seasoned easily. But WHERE did it come from??

Any updates on research done by others is appreciated. Found in Western North Carolina. 6/2020

NO. 23 - S
Tiny Corn Stick

Well cast, cleaned and seasoned easily.

Attachments

• Tiny Corn Stick Pan.jpg
    Tiny Corn Stick Pan.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 26
Back