Favorite Piquaware Dutch Oven

SeanD

I saw a light blue Favorite dutch oven the other day at a local GW. It had the smiley logo, was blue enameled, and was black on the inside. Under the lid I think it was a 7H....not sure, I should have taken a pic. I was just wondering.....how rare is that dutch oven? It was kinda on the small side too......I have looked on ebay and the web to no avail. Thanks!

Long story short...my wife works at GW, so I cant buy the color of the week price tag....I can buy almost anything, unless its that weeks color. It was a blue sticker this time, and blue was off limits to me. They only had 5.99 on it. I was bummed big time, lol.

Long story short...my wife works at GW, so I cant buy the color of the week price tag....I can buy almost anything, unless its that weeks color. It was a blue sticker this time, and blue was off limits to me. They only had 5.99 on it. I was bummed big time, lol.

I would go outside the store and offer someone $10 to go in and buy it for me and bring it outside. the ends justify the means (unless your wife could get into trouble if someone found out about your deceptive purchase)

DMadden.....trust me, I thought seriously about doing that, but didnt want to run the risk of her getting yelled at. I wish I would have taken a few pics.....I was just so bummed out, lol.

Back