#9 WAPAK, #3 Favorite smiley and a ????

Kyle S.

Picked these three up today. They are all in great shape, minus slight movement on the WAPAK. I noticed an H and what seems to be a 710C on the WAPAK. Anyone know what these extra markings might indicate? Also I have no clue what the last one is. The handle reminds me a bit of Griswold but the heat ring reminds me of a favorite. There is a Z underneath the handle. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks,
kyle

Attachments

• IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 78
Wapak is well known for using other's skillets as molds. That one used a Griswold, sixth series Erie, I believe. Last one looks like a Wagner.

What Kevin said. The 710C is a "Ghost Mark" from using an ERIE pan for a pattern.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

The third pan may be an unmarked Vollrath ???

I think it looks like both. The letter under the handle reminds me of wagner and so does the shape but Vollrath could be correct too. Anyone have any input?
Kyle

The Erie used as a pattern would have been a 2nd or 3rd series. 6th had inset heat ring.

Third pan not Vollrath; no elongated rib. Most likely unmarked Wagner.

I agree with Doug, the third pan looks to be a unmarked Wagner. I have the same pan that is my everyday, go to pan!

I didn't even think Wagner because all mine are smooth bottom Sydney -0- From the 50's or so. I always look at the numbers on the handle to identify a Wagner at least in stores when I am passing by. I am guessing the older ones did not have the numbers. Through me off. Now that I look closer Wagner seems right. Thanks everyone.
Kyle

Back