Mystery Hinged Skillet ID Needed

JBaur

Found this today. Anyone know who made it. I would love to find its mate.

20150503_112830.jpg

20150503_112839.jpg

Thanks, John. I figured that it might be a combo cooker skillet and lid. Are there any pictures anywhere of what the other parts look like?

Last edited:
The Blankenship and John C Johnson are the only one of these that have been identified. The top of the Johnson is marked and the Blankenship has the patent # on top of the skillet lid. There is a discussion and photos in an older post here. Maybe Doug D. can tell you where to find it. I am not sure how to link to it.

The Blankenship and John C Johnson are the only one of these that have been identified.

Searched but didn't find anything.

This is the John C. Johnson I have, but it's not hinged.

IMG-3076,medium.1394861021.JPG
IMG-3077,medium.1394861041.JPG

This is possibly what the top and bottom look like together??? :confused:

These are not hinged. This is an assist handle. Go to the search section at the top of the page. Type in Blankenship, click show threads and several discussions and photos of these will come up.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

The Johnson & Blankenship cookers are listed in the patent database on this site. There are drawings of both cookers.

The Johnson & Blankenship cookers are listed in the patent database on this site. There are drawings of both cookers.

Thanks. I thought I'd never find the bottom for this, now I know I need to find BOTH of the bottom pieces... :cry:

I've seen a few of these lids come up for sale, but never the bottoms.

Back