Saturday Morning Swap-meet Pics

MDFraley

Fairly good morning at the local swap-meet. Griswold #9 W.I., Griswold Tite Top Baster #8, Griswold Tite Top D.O., Wagner Ware #9 Griddle, BSR Griddle, Wagner Ware 1061 #11 pan, Griswold #8 Nickel Plated pan.
https://imgur.com/VUQQbbc

I would have to agree that the #11 was the big score in that haul. My personal experience is that 11's are the hardest to find. I've had the opportunity to buy way more 13's than 11's.

Great finds. Just picked up that exact same waffle iron at an estate sale this weekend.

I barely missed out on a waffle iron that looked like that one, not sure if the same size though, at an estate sale this weekend. Fourth in line, and of course the first in line went straight for the iron! You didn't happen to be in the south Puget Sound area on Saturday did you? :grin:

I barely missed out on a waffle iron that looked like that one, not sure if the same size though, at an estate sale this weekend. Fourth in line, and of course the first in line went straight for the iron! You didn't happen to be in the south Puget Sound area on Saturday did you? :grin:

Nope. Wasn't me. Live in Arizona.

Back