Cracker Barrel round grill info needed

GTurner

I recently found a Cracker Barrel round grill pan. It is identical to the Lodge and Axford version without the helper handle and with 11 beveled ridged grills. The Cracker Barrel logo is small and round like the new Lodge logo is.

My question is when did Lodge make this grill pan for Cracker Barrel? Or at least, when did Lodge make these for themselves, 9TB? I'm not sure when Lodge switched to the helper handle and 12 non beveled ridges on the pan.

It is a beast of a pan. Possibly the heaviest pan/skillet I own. My #12 Vollrath appears to be lighter than this pan. Only my Lodge P12SGR Square Griddle seems as heavy, 7 lbs.

The switch from the 9TB2 to the L9TB3 (assist handle version) was early 2000s. The 8, 9 and 12 Axford Top-O'Stov Broilers had been around starting the 1930s, the 12 being dropped in the 40s.

The switch from the 9TB2 to the L9TB3 (assist handle version) was early 2000s. The 8, 9 and 12 Axford Top-O'Stov Broilers had been around starting the 1930s, the 12 being dropped in the 40s.
Thank you DougD. Do you know when Cracker Barrel started carrying them?

No idea. Could be any time after the 1993 switch to that small recessed TM. Most seen are the entire bottom Cracker Barrel TM.

Back