Tiny Hammered Skillet

GTurner

I just recently bought this little skillet. I have seen many on eBay, but none of them that I've seen lists a manufacturer. If anyone knows, please chime in. Also, age of skillet. Thanks.
Image Image Image

Thanks Doug D. I read it again and still missed it. 1940's to 1960's would be a good date range?

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

That's a cute little skillet - I particularly like the handle design. What are you gonna use it for?
Rob, I don't think I'll use it for anything. First hammered skillet, if you call 2" a skillet lol. Maybe I'll cook silver dollar pancakes, oops, half dollar pancakes.

I wouldn't expect these to have survived past the point of switching to automated molding, so probably the earlier half of that time frame.

Thanks Doug D. I read it again and still missed it. 1940's to 1960's would be a good date range?

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Rob, I don't think I'll use it for anything. First hammered skillet, if you call 2" a skillet lol. Maybe I'll cook silver dollar pancakes, oops, half dollar pancakes.

Here's a post I did back in 2016 regarding hammered skillets. Might help with future I.D.'s
http://www.castironcollector.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3376&highlight=hammered+skillets

Back