Just Wondering about Wapak

SeanD

I just now thought of this....did Wapak ever make a #3 that wasnt the tapered logo? Im a pretty serious Wapak collector, have a full set, but never saw any #3 but the tapered logo, no heat ring. Just wondering if anyone knows the answer?

Re: Just Wondering......

I'm guessing you mean other than Indian Head #3s. I don't recall seeing other than the tapered logo smooth bottoms, apparently used a pre-1924 Wagner for a pattern.

Thanks for the info....I forgot to mention the Indian #3s.......I was wondering what sizes of deep Skillets did they make? I have seen #9s and I think a size#8.....I still need to get one for my collection.

Thanks Doug....I would love to have a #9 or #10 Deep Skillet....I never knew they made them in plated too.....pretty sweet!

Now that Ive thought about it, I have never seen a #4 Wapak that wasnt tapered logo, but they have heat rings. Wondery why every one of them has a heat ring but the #3's.

That sounds pretty accurate seeing as how Wapak used all the molds and such from the others.Im still interested in all the different handle styles. Kinda fun not to know tho.......

Back