Your Opinion Please

I was going to say more like Lodge on the griddle, but there don't appear to be any markings on it. Not Griswold, though. Would have to at least have a pattern number on it if so.

The Magnalite is going to be tough. No lye and no electro on aluminum. Dawn Power Dissolver may be the only solution, and it's a little pricier than it used to be.

Doug,

Did lodge copy Griswold on this? Saw a
Griswold photo which looked similar. Anyway I was kinda hoping for it to be BSR as Birmingham isn't far from me. Lol!

Yeah, I found out it would be a tough job cleaning the Magnalite from what I've read on the net. The cleaner you mentioned would probably work but is pricey. I see a product called Carbon Off which may be good too but it is pricey also.

I will have to discuss this with the church lady and see what she says. I think she has a complete 15 pc set of the Magnalite.

Thanks for your help!

I would suggest Barkeepers friend a nylon scrubber and l lots of elbow grease to try to clean the Magnalite aluminum if the Dawn power dissolver don't work for you.

I would suggest Barkeepers friend a nylon scrubber and l lots of elbow grease to try to clean the Magnalite aluminum if the Dawn power dissolver don't work for you.
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll have to talk to the owner to see if she wants to continue or abandon cleaning them when I reveal the cost involved.

Back