Your 2020 Wish List for the Coming Year

Steven C

Thought this might be fun and different New Years thread. Let’s keep this to three with two findable ones and one grail one.

Since I started the thread I get to go first :mrgreen:

1st would be a LB Griswold Eire #10

2nd would be a tight top Dutch oven with lid and trivet, doesn’t matter size.

3rd grail piece: would be a CI bunt cake pan marked or unmarked from any TM as long as it’s vintage. ( thinking it would be fun to cook and bake with )

So what are you wanting to find in 2020?

First would be a Wapak Deep Skillet

Second would be Griswold Tite Top Dutch Oven #10

Holy Grail would be a #12 Wapak Indian Head Skillet

One can dream cant they?

Well, I was going to list an Erie spider, but having gone through 3 misses on a good Wagner since August, I'm hoping for a decent No. 10 Wagner block lettered. The first one arrived cracked. The second one - a magnificent specimen - arrived in three pieces:cry:. The third looked good until I cleaned it and found that a small hole, probably a foundry flaw, located just under and to the side of the handle, had been plugged with lead:eek:.

A favorite piqua waffle iron would be nice. I like the design on the paddle. I made waffles this morning on my Griswold No. 8 waffle iron in celebration of the new year and it's ~100th birthday - yum!:glutton:
Happy hunting to all!

Not too hard to find. Maybe at a good price though.

1) Iron Mountain piece not #5.
2) Gate marked single pour spout skillet
3) Lodge 24 Acorn Pan
3a) Vintage #14 skillet without a wobble or bow

Not too hard to find. Maybe at a good price though.

1) Iron Mountain piece not #5.
2) Gate marked single pour spout skillet
3) Lodge 24 Acorn Pan
3a) Vintage #14 skillet without a wobble or bow

How funny...I have all of your wish list. Just keep looking. They're out there but not so easy to find.

I need to finish my Vollrath run ,so a #4 &#11 marked skillet and my wish list is any Wood and Bishop pieces I don't have.( #8 skillet and French roll pan is all I have to use on my Wood and Bishop cook stove)

I am not greedy I would just like to find a #10 or #12 deep camp oven at a good price. I don't have space to collect, and I have what I need to use.

I picked up a #10 One Notch Lodge with matching Lid for $30 in October 2019 with a very good cooking surface so it might be a little hard to top that this year.

I would like to find a Waffle Iron this year.

This last year I’ve found a lot of pieces but I do have a list.

1) A Griswold Camp Oven any size

2) A Erie any size

Back