Help with Id on this bundt pan

AndrewK

I picked this up from a antique shop the other week and cleaned it up. It was pretty rough and I paid to much I think but I like it. I will say the season turned out perfectly on the outside but I do not like how it finished on the inside so I will be stripping it and reseasoning it soon.

Ok on to the piece it has no identification marks on it and I have no back story. All I know is that it was bought from a estate sale.

Image Image

Image Image

I've seen that handle style before, could be unmarked Wagner. One in BB looks like it. Illustrations in old Wagner catalogs are similar.

Thanks do you know roughly what It is worth I paid $50 for it but I feel like I may have spent to much.

Marked (and confirmed) Wagner would be worth more. The BB value of the marked one, although considered dated, is $150-200.

At $50, in my opinion there is no way you payed to much. I'm not sure who made it, but I would consider it a very nice find, and would not think twice about spending $50 on a piece like that.

Thanks I am looking forward to using it but with my wife's amd my current work schedules we don't get much time to do much in the kitchen. I will let you all know how the first run goes

Back