Some Blacklock ads & clippings I found.

RickC

Lodge & even Blacklock doesn't do a lot for me, but someone posted a photo of a possible Blacklock skillet on another site, and I went and dug for some info.

I'm sure some/all of the CI clubs have this info available for members, but about 45mins. perusing Google Books, and this is some of what I found on Blacklock. There's more that I was too lazy to clip.

You can see what I found HERE

Have Fun!

Great work. Thanks for the time and effort in getting this out to us all.

Now, you know you could become a folk hero if you could locate one of the Blacklock catalogs mentioned in one of the ads.

There is a picture of a skillet right there. It looks nothing like what I have believed to be a possible Blacklock. Thanks Rick. Learning is fun! :)

It is actually an illustration of a skillet, common in old ads and catalogs. Photo reproduction was not used. The illustrations, therefore, could be supplied by the advertiser or they could simply be from the printer's arsenal of typesetting stock.

Dog gonnit! I was all excited because I know where there is a skillet that looks just like that. Forgive my harsh language I thought I was on to something big. :icon_rofl:

Back