Today's Goodwill Finds

Amazing finds! Well done. There is never anything at my goodwills. They are super picked over. Happy hunting.
Kyle

the square one looks like a later wagner made one... does it have the same thumb rest handle as the wagner square pan?

interesting... with that '55' number and the lack of an 'erie pa' on there I still suspect it to be wagner made... so after 1957...
ah... it's listed in the blue book... page 43... these were made in the 60's... in two sizes... no 55, 9 1/2 inch and no 57, 11 1/2 inch

Our local Goodwill stores cherry pick the cast iron donations. All we see is chinese cookie pans and chinese fajita pans from the Christmas gift stuff.

I’m sure a lot of CI sellers get some cheap gems there to clean up and resell. I have checked our local store and it’s always picked clean.

It takes many trips to GW before you find any good CI. I go once a week, just in case. I’ve gone months between scores. Patience is the key.

It appears the 3 good will stores in my area are all full of second hand dollar store Chinese stuff...I guess luck is on your side if your finding Griswolds and wagners

I have a square wagnor. I bought it from an auction. it looked unused in its 80 years or so and never seasoned. I seasoned it and it gets used more than any other skillet I own. I love the square ones,,,,,,

Back